Saturday, May 10, 2014

September 6 2014

Since I now officially have an art show in September at the Hamilton Gallery in Santa Monica I find myself ignoring  MIND JAZZ.  I think I'll just throw some music out there from time to time. It's probably a good idea for you to revisit my archives.

 My show will be called "The Other God Particle."

Since I've been writing about the CERN project since 2007 it might be interesting to read some of the pieces.

Attempting to paint what happens when protons collide at the speed of light is rather challenging.



The piece you are looking at is about half finished.

The music you will be listening to....is completely finished....








I will be posting some of the art work over the next few months but I want the show to be a surprise.

MichaelTimothy McAlevey

No comments: