Friday, June 29, 2012

Health Care

Now that the Supreme Court has upheld Obamacare, I think it's about time that we all read what the entire bill includes.  I've been listening to both sides of the issue for nine months and I'm pretty sure that nobody read the entire bill. 

Sound bites rule.

Now let's read the reality and learn what it really has to offer.

No more excuses.

It's the law!

Live with it, you actually have no choice,but mainly learn what it says.

The truth is........America now has a national health bill in place. 

It only took 236 years.

I would think that the insurance companies would have supported this bill from the beginning.  I hope the new law has certain provisions for the discrepancies between cash payments and credit payments and between medicare charges and non medicare charges.

Does Barnes and Noble carry a copy of the law?







No comments: