Friday, February 3, 2012

The defining moment and The Definer




I really wish I had more recent pictures to share.


And that most likely sums up the entire scope of emotions.......I really wish I had more recent pictures to share.


18 years........18 years......and Sean will forever remain the definer......


His shortened physical reality continues to define the very essence of my life....and of course his mother's life and probably his sister's life and from time to time his friend's.


It's one of those pages in the universal yearbook that haunts who we are.


And to be be completely honest......I'm never going to be comfortable with the physical reality of the situation.


We learn to create compartments and various storage units within our memory banks, and then we place certain experiences in those compartments and hope they stay out of our way while we attempt to conduct the business of living day to day.


Sean's life is impossible to place in one of those storage units but the experience of February 3 1994.....is.


And on this day 18 years later, in 2012, I am reminded with extreme intensity of how horrible that day was. Then, without the slightest bit of effort, I simply recall all the days that followed and the years that have ensued and the pain that will never go away.


I really wish I had more recent pictures to share.


Last week our family said goodbye to the 92 year old dude (sorry Dad) who started the California McAlevey experience. The Celebration of Life was just that......92 years and a complete and comfortable endeavor because that's the way it should be....even though I would have liked to tee it up with him into his late 90's.


Today I am reminded that life can cause extreme damage on the physical level....and I'm reminded by that defining moment 18 years ago.


I am also reminded that Non-Physical Reality (NPR) is a creation of an even bigger DEFINER.


The soul of Sean Maximilian McAlevey is eternal, as is the soul of every single human being that has participated in this physical reality.


Neo-Illunimation #5......The thread of life is eternally attatched to your soul

and it didn't get there by accident.


It's just hard to take snap shots of the soul and

I really

really

wish

I had

more recent pictures

to share.


Michael Timothy McAlevey





No comments: