Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Talent

I started Mind Jazz on Christmas of 2006 and since that time I've had at least three people read my "articles"..........

At least three............and only two of those people have left comments.

I'm understating the amount of readers I have simply to make a point.....

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY READERS I HAVE......IT MATTERS HOW MANY COMMENTS ARE LEFT.

I RARELY GET A COMMENT....WHICH MEANS ONE OF TWO THINGS.....and neither of those things means anything because you still won't leave a comment.




I'm not really sure why responses aren't included on a regular basis from my regular readers except for the fact that maybe there's nothing left to say after finishing one of my pieces....which is absurd because most people I talk to, in person, seem to be in disagreement with most of my viewpoints....so you would think that leaving a curt note or a sweet comment would be natural.

I'm not looking for strangers to leave their opinions because in truth I don't know them and don't have time to uncover their life stories.

I'm wondering why the people I know don't leave their comments.

It could have something to do with ME.

This current piece is a piece to introduce you to a new writer on the blog scene.....and this person happens to be one of my favorite people on the planet. (I have a nice long list and she's been on it since her birth)

Her name is Laura Fairly

http://lefairly.wordpress.com/

Her first entry is a request for people to leave comments. I can't tell you if she has ever read one of my "articles"....because she has never left a comment.

Most likely she might read this one because it's about her.....but I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't. I actually think her boyfriend has read more than her and I think he actually left a comment a few years ago. Yes, he also has a blog and yes I did leave a commnet or two.

Someday everyone on the planet might write a blog....and there won't be time to read them all and there sure won't be time to leave comments......but today and tomorrow there's still time.

I highly suggest you go to
http://lefairly.wordpress.com/ and read her work....and then I highly recommend you leave a comment or you'll end up with another insecure wordsmith (objective of exercise sans the grammatical license I take) asking for.....
commentcharity.

Michael Timothy McAlevey











No comments: