Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Words I only see in print

I read them in print but I don't hear them very often in person. These words are all capable of appearing in our daily speech but for some reason....they don't. Now it could be that you hear them all the time which probably means I need to start hanging around your crowd.

I'll be here waiting for the invitation.

In the meantime.....digest on these letters askance....copious....aplomb.....quondam.....miscreant......furtive.......moonily......vicissitudes.....

recalcitant...ameliorate.....munificence......louche.....gamahuchic.....

versifier......flecklessness.....

doggerel....nevus egregious.....cajoling......vociferously.......correctude......


That's enough for one day....don't you think? I hope this doesn't make you discombubulated within your current snytax of awareness.


Michael Timothy McAlevey




No comments: