Friday, April 29, 2011

Will's hair line is royal spot























I woke up this morning a little early and didn't know why until I remembered that two billion people were watching a wedding in London. I flipped on the telly, grabbed a bagel, made some tea, decided not to colonize the world and settled in to view THE KISS. I missed the actual ceremony but noticed that every news channel was live and extremely excited about the royal union between Will the Prince and Kate the commoner. Looking at the pictures I noticed quite quickly that Will got a bit shortchanged on the hair DNA. I might have thought a little spray paint would have been ok but then again that's just good ole Will. Anyone who marries a commoner probably isn't too concerned about receding hairlines and bald spots.



I think it's so cool that they are going to jet off to Florida and get a ride on the last Endeavor Space Shuttle which launches at 3:47 EST....which by the way you can watch live on NASA TV or
http://www.nasa.gov/



Two big launches on one day in April.....aren't we lucky to be alive in such a glorious time.



Have a nice weekend......and kiss your prince, princess or more importantly.....your very common frog.



Michael Timothy McAlevey






No comments: