Monday, April 12, 2010

Part Two must wait awhile

As I reshaped the experiences from my memories regarding the LOVERS FROM BEYOND THE STARS story....I realized that I couldn't finish the piece for various reasons.

I fully accept that I am taking the chicken route but the experience had too many layers and too many players and too many questions left unanswered.

I'm not sure I can fully explain it.

I think I need to tape record my memories and then edit so that the moments make some type of sense. I usually use this format for developing my thoughts but this issue needs more "texture."

By texture I mean development, construction and other elements that make a story take shape.

In the meantime you should read about HAARP

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/index.html

And then you should learn more about
Nikola Tesla.

We (earthlings) have plenty of our own experiences
and experiments
that need explaining.

Michael Timothy McAlevey







No comments: