Saturday, December 26, 2009

Three years

For 50 years I have been involved in journal writing. I started my first one as a teenager. My journals consist of writing and artwork and and in the 80's they started becoming something else other than a journal.

Something other than a journal?????

Three years ago today I started Mind Jazz and it is something other than a journal.

I try to write an "article" almost every day. I look back on three years and realize that out of 1095 days I only wrote 647 "articles."

And since there is a fee involved because of the Ads placed on the site, then I technically can say that I am a PAID article writer.....or an IC (Internet columnist) if that makes more sense.

But my latest expression is WGAFF

So after three years of Internet articles and fifty years of creating art
WGAFF?

How would you pronounce WGAFF?

The only thing that matters is that my daughter actually told me last week that she read my blog and thought it was quite good.

It took her three years to read it and most likely she won't read it again.

There's something strange going on when it comes to my writing...but then again you probably already knew that.

Very few family members have read any of my scripts. I realize that there are only four scripts but it's like I've been told....."Hey if it's not being made into a movie then WGAFF.

Other people I know who know people I know who know that I have written scripts.....don't have the slightest idea that I have written scripts and the only answer to that is that there is some type of "invisible" gamma clusters involved in what I do and it results in my wondering....

WGAFF?????????????????????

Well....it turns out that I GAFF and therefore Mind Jazz will continue and I will continue working on my latest script and I will keep creating art that nobody wants to see and I will process the notion that everything I do is for post production acceptance.

I can live with it because I've had a lot of practice.

In fact the body of work I've created in my lifetime is entirely due to the fact that it makes me work harder when no one seems to care.

I'm not being pitiful.... I'm just being factual, but after everything is said and done.....

WRGAFF??????

I should have been an actor instead of an artist and then I could pretend to be an artist and blame it all on the badly written script.

Three years of Mind Jazz !

I do want to thank those of you who have read it from time to time.

I realize, unlike me, that you have many other options
when it comes to reading material online.

Hopefully the substance of my "articles" will improve during this next year.

My goal is write the perfect "article" and I know that I haven't done that yet.....so onward and upward.

Again thank you very much for checking out MIND JAZZ from time to time.

I love you.

Michael Timothy McAlevey











No comments: