Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is she really?

Is Sarah Palin really the best that Republicans can offer for the next election? I apologize for even bringing up the next election already but the game seems to be underway.

I find it very hard to believe that Mrs. Palin is the leader of the Republican party.

I mean isn't the party spearheaded by the triangular viewpoints of Rush, Sean and Glenn?

Do those three jamokes want Sarah Palin to be the next President of the United States?

Has anybody asked them or gotten their approval.

I'm pretty sure that Sarah Palin overestimates the importance of being able to shoot a slow moving animal with a high powered rifle, or ride a snowmobile or catch a large fish or have children.

Those are all things that quite a few people are very good at and I'm not sure they want to be President of the United States.

This might be the greatest example of the Peter Principle I've ever seen.......of course
without the P.

OR?

Hummmmmm.

I honestly believe she is trying to get her own talk show. I think that's her goal and then the Republican media triangle mentioned above....
can become a complete
square.

Michael Timothy McAlevey


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All true, but don't give any of those asses the "honor" of first name basis.. unless it might be Dork, Dick or Dick-less. Dick-less needs to go back to drama school and get some more crying work in... or just die... -S.