Monday, October 5, 2009

My teams

The sport teams I cheer for: USC Trojans, Los Angles Dodgers, Los Angeles Lakers and the St. Louis Rams.

THREE OF THE FOUR ARE ALWAYS COMPETITIVE

THE RAMS HAVE RECENTLY DEVELOPED INTO THE WORSE TEAM IN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL.

Nobody in the NFL allows them to be on TV so at least I don't have to watch them...but I would if I could.

I'm not sure if they have completely lost all direction or if this is a way of moving the team again.
Maybe they will relocate to Billings Montana or Boise Idaho or Des Monies Iowa.

I also heard the Coliseum in LA is available on Sundays.

I'm not really focused on the Rams problems because the Dodgers are in the playoffs, the Trojans are fighting their way back into the BCS and the Lakers are beginning their repeat quest.

My cheering quota is pretty much full.

But it would be nice if the Rams didn't get shut out anymore this season.

Twice is enough but I've got a feeling it might happen a few more times

I'd like to say some nice things about them but the only thing that comes to mind is
the
helmets

I LOVE THE RAMS HELMETS

And I can't wait until they are once again competitive but I have a feeling it might be awhile.

GO DODGERS!

Michael Timothy McAlevey











No comments: