Friday, February 20, 2009

WOW that was quick

When one can make a complaint and that complaint gets immediate response than the Universe is working in one's favor. Of course the Universe granting favors can be a very temporary matter so no one should get too excited when it happens.

Yesterday I wrote and bitched that the new California budget included a .12 per galleon gas hike tax....and then this morning I wake up and read the details of the Budget and lo and behold the gas tax was not included.

The explanation was that BAIL-OUT money would be used instead for the area originally intended to be satisfied by the gas tax.

But apparently (to my complete surprise) VOTERS will have some say in the Budget and a special election has been created on May 19th.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THAT PUPPY READS

Think about all the past propositions and how the wording completely attempted to confuse. I can't imagine how a ballot will read with the entire weight of a California State Budget resting in our hands.

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THE BUDGET WAS SOMETHING TO BE CREATED BY THE PEOPLE WE ELECTED TO RUN THE STATE.

Little did I know.

MY PREDICTION FOR MAY 19TH

THE SPECIAL BALLOT ON MAY 19TH WILL HAVE THE LOWEST VOTER TURNOUT IN THE HISTORY OF CALIFORNIA.

I HOPE I'M WRONG

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: