Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WHO IS THE DICKHEAD IN THIS VIDEO

First let me state quite clearly that I am a huge David Letterman fan. I don't watch any of the other late night shows unless of course Reese is going to be on.....

I watched the Joaquin Phoenix interview last night and there's no doubt in my mind that David was being a complete asshole.

Yes Joaquin has some issues but anybody who follows show business knows that fact. The other possible answer is that Mr. Phoenix is Bi-Polar and God only knows what's going to happen when he puts himself in those situations.

I can figure out fairly easily that he was contractually obligated by the studio to promote his latest film.

If I was Joaquin I would simply not agree to promote any future film and from all indications it looks like there might not be any future films....so problem solved.

David needs to take some nice medication and chill back when doing interviews with people who just aren't comfortable with the format.

Mr. Letterman was being a dickhead but I'll be taping his show again tonight and that's the end of that tune.

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: