Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Second Debate and Scorecard

Tonight is the second Presidential Debate and there are only 28 days until Election Day.

I think back to the beginning of this process when in March of 07 I wrote on my blog that Barack Hussein Obama should change his name to Barack Joseph Russell...

He wasn't that well known at the time and while being a ridiculous suggestion I now think he should have definitely made that move.

I keep talking to people who think he's a Muslim.....I sure hope they aren't registered voters.

I think I need to upgrade the quality of people I talk to...and for sure the strangers I meet... because most of my friends and family don't think he's a Muslim....except of course for those die-hard Republicans who just enjoy getting a rise out of the rest of us.

I'm thinking Barack should announce that he's converted to the Jewish faith...and he should do it tonight during the debate.

It would end the Muslim thing once and for all.....and then when people started to complain about his inability to stick with one religion...he could answer by saying that he was only joking and his real belief is that there is only one religion and it's the religion of....

LOVING GOD

Plain and simple.

He then tells the American public that he "subscribes to the act of LOVING GOD and all the religions in the world need to back off and relax and let each individual LOVE GOD without trying to influence anyone else into doing it the way they do it."

If he said the following NEO-ILLUMINATION the election would be over.

" Organizations, by their very nature, must discourage individual enlightenment and behavior.....

especially
when
it
centers
on
Spiritually
Directed
Growth"

of course I'm not sure what I mean by over...because we are a Judea/Christian society and the uproar would be huge.....but I also believe that there are about 50 million people who would understand the common sense and vote for Barack Hussein Obama.

Something needs to stop all the religious nonsense taking place on our beautiful blue/green planet....and I sure hope it's not the CERN project taking place under Geneva.

The debate will be interesting to watch but it will probably just be more of the same.

I'd actually rather see Michelle and Cindy duke it out...after all we get the first lady in our face for the next four years.

My suggestion is to watch it on CSPAN so that you don't get all the silly commentators trying to explain what they think needs to be explained.

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: