Thursday, October 23, 2008

CREATE AN EQUAL PLAYING FIELD

Dear God,
I realize how time consuming it must be to keep expanding the Universe and I also understand that neutralizing Black Holes with more and more matter and light can really test one's metal, but I was wondering if you could turn your attention to the heart and mind of the American Voter on November 4, 2008 and simply eliminate anything that resembles the slightest hint of RACISM.

I honestly feel that the Presidential Election would be far better served if the idea and concept of Racism was simply eliminated on that day.

It could then be restored on November 5, 2008 and everything could go back to normal...unless of course you decided that the elimination of Racism should be a permanent dealio and that would be fine with me...and a hundred million other people by the way.

It's just a one day favor and I think you would be pleased with the overall results...both for America and for the general world viewpoint of America...which in turn would be good for the general overall nature of political and social ramifications throughout the entire planet...known in the cosmos as....EARTH.

THE PLAYING FIELD NEEDS TO BE EQUAL AND RACIAL THOUGHTS...EVEN THOSE HIDDEN DEEPLY DOWN INSIDE...NEED TO BE FORGOTTEN FOR ONE DAY.

THE DEEP HIDDEN RACIAL THOUGHTS MIGHT BE THE MOST DANGEROUS BECAUSE THEY COULD RESULT IN A SUBCONSCIOUS DECISION BEING MADE INSIDE THE VOTING BOOTH. THE TYPE OF DECISION THAT ONE SIMPLY MAKES AND THEN WONDERS LATER WHY IT WAS MADE AND THEN CASUALLY DISREGARDS IT BECAUSE IT WAS SO WELL HIDDEN.

THE NOT WELL HIDDEN RACIAL THOUGHTS ...the ones that have turned to hatred...WILL BE HARDER TO SUSPEND BUT SINCE YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL COVER ALL THE BASES.

I THINK THIS IS DOABLE BUT THEN AGAIN I HAVE TOTAL CONFIDENCE AND FAITH IN ALL OF YOUR GOD OBTANINED ABILITIES.

If this small favor was granted then I think the result would make you pleased with the direction mankind would be taking. I understand all the stuff about Free Will but sometimes people need a jolt...and I'm not talking about an earthquake so please don't misunderstand me. I'm simply talking about a mental and spiritual freeze for one day where no thoughts of racism are allowed. And I'm not talking about the whole planet just 50 combined states in North America and the Pacific Rim.

It shouldn't be that hard for a being of your talent.

I would highly appreciate it and in the long run so would 6 billion other people.

Thanking you in advance for this small favor, I remain your humble supporter in all matters both physical and spiritual.

Oh and by the way... I love the string theory thing and it really seems to work well. How clever to have all creation connected by teeny tiny strands of light.

YOU ARE THE BEST.

MICHAEL TIMOTHY MC ALEVEY

No comments: