Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Barack,Wright, Race and INSANE

I've waited a few days to see how the dust settled on the Reverend Wright incident as regards to how it will might affect Obama's campaign.

One thing that is quite obvious.....

.....when he has a chance to give a speech....he shines. And I'm not referring to the Rev.

Barack addressed the race issue and as far as I can tell THE INCIDENT will probably not have any adverse affect on his campaign.

I think Reverend Wright and John Hagee should have a debate because they seem to be the ones who are creating the storm.

The storm that Pastor Hagee is creating has a much larger and uglier conclusion.

Please note that Hagee is hoping that ARMAGEDDON takes place on his watch. And the last time I checked ARMAGEDDON has an ending that makes racial problems in the United States seem trival.

The Rapture spells the end of human physical reality on this planet. Reverend Wright is just trying to elevate the African American race within the structure of America.

I personally don't understand how JOHN HAGEE ENDORSING JOHN MC CAIN GENERATED ALMOST NO PRESS....WHILE REVEREND WRIGHT'S ENDORSEMENT OF BRACK OBAMA IS CHALLENGING BRITANY SPEARS FOR AIRTIME.

DOES IT SEEM FAIR?

JOHN HAGEE IS TELLING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH THAT GOD WILL DESTROY THEM....
AND NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE.....but then again nobody seems to be checking with the Pope.

BUT ONE BLACK MINISTER TALKS ABOUT HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED TREATMENT OF THE BLACK RACE IN AMERICA
AND EVERYBODY
GOES APE S..T

I'm quite sure that John Hagee's desire to have THE RAPTURE happen now... is much scarier than anything Reverend Wright has to say.

Hagee claims to have millions and millions of followers.......and maybe each and everyone of those followers is also hoping THE RAPTURE happens during their lifetime.

I THINK THAT'S INSANE....and insanity has always scared me more than anger.

I understand the Black anger even though I fully agree with Barack that it's time to move on....

I'm moving on...

.....but JOHN HAGEE has an agenda that is hard to move beyond.....it's biblical and biblical based realities have always seemed quite unreal.

The Human Race loves to tell stories and the stories in the Bible are some of the best ever written.

But the final word of GOD??????

I sure hope not......

I'm a firm believer in a LOVING CREATOR and ARMAGEDDON seems like a non-loving incident and fairly insane.

Michael Timothy McAlevey



No comments: