Tuesday, December 25, 2007

One year ago TODAY

One year ago today I started MIND JAZZ and while I probably would have wanted more loyal readers I will say that I'm impressed with the quality of those who do read my "articles" on a regular basis.

I fully expect that the next phase of my blog will include videos. I also plan on introducing stories in a serial format.

My friend Tom Sullivan said yesterday that's it's probably time I started putting bodies on the female faces that I draw.... and then use those woman within the story lines I have created.

I like both of those ideas and it will add some more dimension and texture to this format.

I have truly enjoyed "publishing" my interpretations of political, social, scientific, athletic and spiritual juxtapositions of human endeavors that I deem important. I believe the abstract nature of my style coexists with the basic abstract nature of life....and when someone thinks they have figured life out on a linear basis...
.....life usually turns around......
and creates a non-linear reality that makes
the previous reality seem like
a
dream

which in truth is exactly what this might be......

I believe in the ULTIMATE DREAMER and I am extremely excited to be part of any new revelations that might emerge.......even if those revelations come through other channels.

I THINK EVERY NEW MOMENT IS A CHANCE TO CREATE A UNIQUE NEW MOMENT

I look forward to another year of learning how to present my voice within this unique format.

I thank you for reading and viewing...and GOD willing I will continue to construct a style and a tone that makes you, at the very least, satisfied that you took the few moments to check on my stuff......

Life is about style and texture......I hope I have brought a little of both into the arena of Internet publishing.

Merry Christmas

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: