Saturday, July 7, 2007

SEVEN'S EVERYWHERE 7777777777777


07-07-07 and AL GORE is having a rather large party....EVERYWHERE around the planet.....currently being broadcast on the Sundance Channel.


I wonder who he got to cater LIVE EARTH?


There is a PLEDGE with 7 articles. I heard Al say them this morning as he kicked off the Washington D.C. branch of the party, but I need to read them on paper to report correctly.


One thing I'm sure about....The Wall Street Journal will not be the place I find those 7 articles.


ADDRESSING THE ISSUE OF GLOBAL WARMING IS THE CORE OF WHY AL PUT THIS EVENT TOGETHER.


I'm waiting for one person to mention LEDs and then I will start to party.


I'm working on trying to get BIG GREEN AL to mention solid state lighting sometime in the near future....considering that LEDs are the quickest and fastest way to start saving energy....you would think it would be a natural.


BIG GREEN Al, not to be confused with little Al Green, might be using this platform for a bigger purpose....even though trying to save the planet should be a large enough purpose.


But once you've held the second most powerful job in the world...it's hard not to try and move to the next level....and since he won the popular vote in 2000...I'm sure there's a very strong urge resting inside his BIG GREEN AL mind...that just won't go away.


Personally, just between you and me, I'm still a little upset with Al because ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES didn't appear very often during his 2000 campaign...and I attribute that to someone telling him that PEOPLE weren't ready for it.....


I THINK THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE HE MADE and it cost him the Presidency. I know there were other specific issues and questions regarding the voting irregularities....but had he been the BIG GREEN AL he is today....he would have been so far ahead that no court decision could have changed anything.


But BIG GREEN AL decided to soft soap environmental issues during the campagin and now he's trying to make up for his mistake.....and trust me...he knows that he wasn't true to his BIG GREEN AL core.


AND TODAY....07.07.07....BIG GREEN AL might be trying to make up for his past mistakes....by having one very large party with 2 billion people attending.


2 BILLION PEOPLE


IS THERE ANY CHANCE THAT BIG GREEN AL COULD BE SLIGHTLY EXAGGERATING? I HAVE NOTICED THAT POLITICIANS HAVE A PROCLIVITY TOWARDS THAT TRAIT...


I bet there aren't more than 1.7 billion.


PARTY ON.....PASS THE THOSE LITTLE GREEN HOT DOGS!


Enjoy your multiple 777777777777777 day.


Michael Timothy McAlevey


















No comments: