Thursday, July 12, 2007

The cost of doing business and prayer

Every so often I lose a few days due to having to try and make some moola. The last "article" I wrote was about LEDs and then light-emitting-diodes consumed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I noticed this morning that Genralow's hearing was coming up on the 20th of July. I'm not convinced that anyone in the Judical system of Atlanta, Georgia has a heartbeat so it's hard for me to feel positive about his situation. I will say a few prayers for the young man.

There's also been some tense family situations and prayers might also be needed in that direction.

I told someone the other day about using prayer as a substitute for meditation and they asked me who I prayed to.........

I told them I was thinking of praying to them but that was just to keep an open mind. In truth I think I pray to the Source....even though I know there are lots of in-between entities that probably filter through the gesture. I'm not really sure how it works but I do know that at my very center is a prayer that creates calmness and serenity.

The prayer, by the way, is my prayer that took about six months to construct....about 34 years ago. When creating one's own prayer it's important to test the words and the lines. It's a feel out process that unfolds because it's allowed to unfold.

I'm really not sure what shape I would be in if I didn't have my prayer. All intrusions get silenced and all vibrations become soft.

I've only told a few people the actual words to my prayer....because it's my prayer and each and everyone needs to have their own.

It's a really good idea to honor the Creator of Heaven and Earth with words that come from one's own thought process......

I'd like to create a new language but it's too late in the game....and any way it's the thought that counts.....and since I rarely say my prayer out loud.....it really has to be the thought that counts.

And wouldn't you at least agree, that if a BEING could create the Universe then there is a very good possibly that hearing my thoughts might not be so hard to do.

I use the word IF.....but I know....

and you might ask how I know and I simply say to you my friend.......I know because I wanted to know and sometimes wanting to know something can result in answers that are truly magical.

The mysteries of the Universe far out number the known realities.....

Neo-Illumination #18

I watched a pretty amazing movie last night called...The Peaceful Warrior....apparently it was a famous book...and the story of Dan Millman is remarkable. The role of Socrates is played by Nick Notle and the part seemed to be right up his alley.
It's on Video and I highly recommend it.

Michael Timothy McAlevey


No comments: