Friday, May 4, 2007

REPUBLICANS TURN

Yesterday the 10 leading Republicans had their debate. I didn't watch it because I was busy doing......anything other than watching ten Republicans. I've had to watch Republicans for the last six years and I'm not really sure there is anything new they can tell me. Of course one likes to see who might be Presidential material but I'm fairly certain I know the three that will fight it out.
Johnny
Mitt
and
Rudi

After those names the rest just don't have enough name recognition to be serious players. I find it hard to believe that any Republican has a chance in the next election....but it's important to keep one thing in mind.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS A SNEAKY PARTY AND THEY MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING UP THEIR SLEEVE BEFORE ELECTION TIME.

IN FACT I'M SURE THEY HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED THAT WILL MAKE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC DECIDE IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO CHANGE PARTIES.....

IN FACT IT PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH, THAT I CAN'T SAY ANOTHER WORD.

MICHAEL TIMOTHY MC ALEVEY

No comments: