Monday, May 7, 2007

NEW ERA without links

To the right of this article is a group of IMPORTANT SITES....one of which is the first video added to my blog.....sort of.
I'm going to be honest and tell you that I am a complete idiot when it comes to the world of links
some strange problem with placing code in one area or another....and finding the right code to place in one area or another and then making that code readable in one place or another.

I've learned a lot about computers in the last five years but the linking of code leaves me quite perplexed....and totally frustrated.

BUT IF YOU CLICK ON THE SITE THAT READS MINDJAZZ I ON U TUBE...YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH THE FIRST VIDEO created for the MIND JAZZ site.

THE VIDEO WAS PRODUCED AND DIRECTED BY SEAMUS GARRITY
WRITTEN AND CREATED BY
ME

IF YOU GO TO THE SECOND SITE UNDER MINDJAZZ 1 YOU WILL SEE MR. GARRITY'S VIDEOS....OF WHICH I HOPE WILL SOON INCLUDE SOME OF HIS BRILLIANT PIANO PLAYING....besides the "Requiem for a Hollywood Fire."

TODAY'S POST IS A CELEBRATION OF THE ADDED SYNERGY OF ANOTHER MEDIA TOOL TO THE WRITTEN WORDS OF MIND JAZZ....AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PRODUCER AND DIRECTOR.

MICHAEL TIMOTHY MC ALEVEY






No comments: