Wednesday, May 16, 2007

LOST in cyberspace

I just finished my blog for today and as I tried to publish it, a command came up about having to log in to continue and when I did and returned to publish......IT WAS GONE AND LOST IN CYBERSPACE

IT WAS THE BEST BLOG I HAD EVER WRITTEN

IT WAS GOING TO CHANGE THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE WORLD

IT WAS A REVELATION OF HUGE IMPORTANCE

IT IS NOW
LOST in cyberspace

so why don't you click on the MindJazz1 under important sites (to the right) and watch Juda Buddha once again....while I try to reconstruct the greatest blog I ever wrote.

Michael Timothy McAlevey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god does that blow. sorry. i know the feeling. laura. but in happier news, i'm going to disneyland tomorrow night! ahh! grad night! does that cheer you up? it sure cheers me up.

Anonymous said...

Ah, well... it's kinda like you SAY you went to the golf course and hit like a 65... but there was nobody there to witness it.

God Damnit. Shit. Motherfucker.

Seamus.

Anonymous said...

MAC calling