Sunday, April 1, 2007

WHAT A DAY


I woke up this morning and saw the headlines on the front page of the LA TIMES

WAR OVER....Shiite's and Sunni's solve all disputes. Troops are on their way home.
Right next to that headline was a smaller headline
OSAMA BIN LADEN SURRENDERS, SAYS, " I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE SO AGGRESSIVE." AND CLAIMS HE WANTS TO LIVE IN BEVERLY HILLS, WITH THE REST OF HIS RELATIVES.


Then I looked towards the bottom of the page and saw the following story.


OZONE LAYER GETTING THICKER THANKS TO RECENT EFFORTS BY HUMAN RACE, AND WORK DONE BY AL GORE.


Then I glanced over to the left and saw this article


DARFUR DECLARED PEACE ZONE. ALL FAMILIES HARMED TO RECEIVE A MILLION DOLLARS FROM VARIOUS WARLORDS WHO HAVE EMBEZZLED FUNDS FOR YEARS.

THEY APOLOGISE TO THE PEOPLE.


I then turned the page and read this piece.


HILLARY CLINTON and BARACK OBAMA team with JOHN MC CAIN and MITT ROMNEY to form new political party. They say that "four heads are better than one moving jaw." The new party will be called simply....FORE REPLACES FOES


FRF immediately announces that together they have accumulated $35 billion dollars.


I decided to put the front section down and look at the Business page, where I saw this story.


BILL GATES and WARREN BUFFET have decided to give every adult in America.....$10,000 dollars. The total giveaway will leave them with only $85 billion dollars.


I flipped over to the sports section and found this little gem.


BARRY BONDS SAYS HE NEVER TOOK STEROIDS, but he did say that he "likes to take mushrooms and acid on a weekly basis....especially during the season." He says sometimes the baseball "looks like a airplane or a bus or a big zoo animal....and sometimes it looks like a the nucleus of an atom...and those are the times I strike out." And then added...."I hope this clears things up and maybe now people will leave me alone."


I turned the sports page and found a story about UCLA Basketball....AND HAVING A STORY ABOUT UCLA ON THE SECOND PAGE AFTER A FINAL FOUR GAME IS ALL ONE CAN ASK BEING A TROJAN FAN.


BOO HOO


I decided to put the paper down and go enter a Triathlon.....which is exactly what one should do on


APRIL FOOL'S DAY


So everything was BS....except the UCLA part.

Boo Hoo....ha ha.


Michael Timothy McAlevey


regarding the Reese pix.....leave me alone.




No comments: