Thursday, February 1, 2007

Still seems relevant


I just stumbled across this short piece and realized that the term Harmonious Development is still very relevant...and this piece explains why I do what I do......
and a belated Merry Christmas to you.



CHRISTMAS 2005

YESTERDAY Seamus gave me two new books……and……wow…

Last night I started reading and fell asleep after about ten minutes. This Christmas morning I woke up about 5:30 and resumed reading. I finished the first chapter in about an hour and all I can say is

WOW

WORDS OVER WONDER

I felt like my brain was working in a way that had only worked while I was on

ACID……and that’s a big wow.

Having a visually "colorful" experience while reading, really makes sense….but since I’ve never had it before I simply started laughing. The layers and levels of operation within my brain are truly elements that I still have no idea how they work….but at this moment I truly know they do work and when I sit down and write they sort themselves out….sort of.

I’ve always wondered why this process seemed to be my true nature…or at the very least….the best part of me and the part that just can’t be recognized by anyone…but me. It’s like I’m supposed to reveal layers of myself…to myself…but explaining to a wider audience just isn’t meant to be…..at the moment….and I believe that is due to the simple fact that I have yet to produce the type of work that warrants the interest.

I know I’ve done some work that has appeal….but having appeal and having importance are vastly different realms of creation.

Alan Moore has figured out exactly how to blend the internal and external of his mind and he has done it in ways that not only make it incredibly entertaining but allow internal and external elements within my existence….to scream for harmonious development.

Harmonious Development is like a Group Theory in Mathematics….by participating in the process of writing my dreams into a reality of my awakening….I can understand and develop a deeper and more important structure....and a structure that seems to contain molecular particles.

HARMONIOUS DEVELOPMENT OF DREAMS SO THAT PRACTICALITY and REALITY START BECOMING TRULY MEANINGFUL…..IS THE GOAL…..AND
IS
MY
CHRISTMAS
WISH
FOR
YOU AND
EVERYONE
YOU LOVE

Merry CHRISTMAS……


Michael Timothy McAlevey


P.S. The books? Promethea Book 1 & 2

No comments: